Monday, 13 August 2012

Skater girl!!!

Hi dolls... Hope everyone had an amazing day. My cousin came into the city today and we played catch up for hours. I love how we don't see each other for months and in less than 2 hours, we make up for that. I also caught up with my sister for lunch and fittings (the white wedding is almost here) and I actually cried again (you would think that I'd be used to all this by now). 



Denim shirt, skater skirt and accessories: Indigo Boutique Lagos
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Shoes: Primark




Enjoy the rest of your week!!!

Bisous...xxx

4 comments:

Lucija said...

oh you look gorg!!

You are doing such an amazing job here on the blog, maybe we could follow each other?
xx,
L.
WLL

thestylebutterfly said...

Hello..how much does the denim shirt go for at Indigo boutique?

Cheers..
Xx

Borjana said...

Wow!This is absolutely amazing honey!Everything!;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com

Shandrese/ Natalia said...

great outfit!

http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/